• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

StrungOut84

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2016
Gander, Canada
Yeah it should.

Finnchick gave me this horrible scenario of Trivium and for example Imperium Dekadenz/Aura Noir playing at the same time. I'd hate that. :uff::(

Yeah it sucks when 2 bands you really wanna see have the same time slot, I won't miss Trivium that's for sure !

I thought it came closer to the festival. Like, a month before it.

I can look again at the news archives haha but I'm pretty sure it was early may :p

Milkie

W:O:A Metalmaster
23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
Yeah it sucks when 2 bands you really wanna see have the same time slot, I won't miss Trivium that's for sure !

I can look again at the news archives haha but I'm pretty sure it was early may :p

Yeah it's a pain in the ass. :D But the thing is I've seen Trivium now so it makes the choice even harder. But the gig was incredible so I really wanna see them again and I really wanna get into the front row. :D Would be awesome. So I'm hoping some popular band that I don't care that much about will play before Trivium so I can get in front easily.

Haha it doesn't really matter :D but it very well could be may because they're not really announcing any bands anymore so.

StrungOut84

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2016
Gander, Canada
Yeah it's a pain in the ass. :D But the thing is I've seen Trivium now so it makes the choice even harder. But the gig was incredible so I really wanna see them again and I really wanna get into the front row. :D Would be awesome. So I'm hoping some popular band that I don't care that much about will play before Trivium so I can get in front easily.

Haha it doesn't really matter :D but it very well could be may because they're not really announcing any bands anymore so.

Yeah Trivium are just great live, I've seen them a long time ago that's why I don't wanna miss them. I would be happily try to get to the front with you :p