The Wacken Crap Thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Metal_Ste

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Juni 2005
Manchester, UK
nothing too bad happened to our lot really, just had a fantastic time and dealt with the rain and mud (nothings stopping my metal rampage rar!)

the worst thing but also the funniest was my mate hittin the drink hard on wednesday night and wakingup on thursday morning in the medical centre. ROCK!

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Metal_Ste schrieb:
the worst thing but also the funniest was my mate hittin the drink hard on wednesday night and wakingup on thursday morning in the medical centre. ROCK!
When it comes to getting into shape for the day's concerts, nothing beats having your stomach pumped out. Myself, I'm much too stingy to let anyone do that to me.

Metal_Ste

14 Juni 2005
Manchester, UK
i lied! i have realised somat bad ahppened!

I can no longer feel my big toe! since i got back a week ago.....ah well! its not gone blue so i assume its just nerve damage from wearing boots to small

Metal_Ste

14 Juni 2005
Manchester, UK
haha that does sound odd doesn't it. 'its only nerve damage'.

well its been confirmed it is minor nerve damage and is aparently very common from festivals? anyways i should have the feeling back within 6 months time woo!

p.s remind me to have better footwear next year

LEX

12 Juni 2004
Mpls. MN USA
www.myspace.com
Metal_Ste schrieb:
haha that does sound odd doesn't it. 'its only nerve damage'.

well its been confirmed it is minor nerve damage and is aparently very common from festivals? anyways i should have the feeling back within 6 months time woo!

p.s remind me to have better footwear next year

Whoa! I have the exact same problem. It was both feet at first but I still can't feel most of my toes on leftie so I went to the Dr. today and he said most likely it's a "bruised nerve".......or else diabetes :( . But I'm betting the nerve thing. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one with the Numb toe action ;)