The Wacken Crap Thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
mugabe schrieb:
What's always crap about Wacken is having to deal with real life again once you get home from there.
Which in your condition should be very very difficult. Man o man, were you crazier than ever!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Schnapps, das war sein letztes Wort..........
Wir haben Hunger, Hunger, Hunger, haben Hunger, Hunger, Hunger, haben Hunger, Hunger, Hunger, haben Durst.

mugabe

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Quark schrieb:
Which in your condition should be very very difficult. Man o man, were you crazier than ever!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Schnapps, das war sein letztes Wort..........
Wir haben Hunger, Hunger, Hunger, haben Hunger, Hunger, Hunger, haben Hunger, Hunger, Hunger, haben Durst.
Thank you, music lovers! I'll be back next year!

I'm slowly getting back to life today. Tomorrow is laundry day, which I dread, since my hallway is filled with unidentifiable things covered in incredible amounts of mud.

All in all, it was a good W:O:A. As usual. Can't go wrong with all you people around, I guess.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
(read this post aloud)

the reason I look

forward to Wacken each year

is to hear Mugabe deliver

his usual clever

little witticisms with oddly

placed cadences

in

his speech as only Mu

gabe can.

And Sir

You did not dis

appoint! :)

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
That said, my current "CRAP!!!" is that I'm in London at the moment with almost no money left. Regardless, my sister and I have still managed to make an interesting time of it. Sort of.

On a non-crappy side... I was interviewed/photographed (fully clothed, I assure you!) at my hostel in Hamburg, and I will apparently be featured in the Hamburger Morgenpost on Thursday.

Hamburgers of the board, enjoy your new toilet paper.

Karsten

W:O:A Metalgod
Warthog schrieb:
That said, my current "CRAP!!!" is that I'm in London at the moment with almost no money left. Regardless, my sister and I have still managed to make an interesting time of it. Sort of.

On a non-crappy side... I was interviewed/photographed (fully clothed, I assure you!) at my hostel in Hamburg, and I will apparently be featured in the Hamburger Morgenpost on Thursday.

Hamburgers of the board, enjoy your new toilet paper.
Great, I´ll get a copy of this paper....:D

My crap: At Thursday I was that drunk that I missed VOM on friday morning. But everybody told me they were crap, so I give a fuck.:D

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
mugabe schrieb:
Thank you, music lovers! I'll be back next year!

I'm slowly getting back to life today. Tomorrow is laundry day, which I dread, since my hallway is filled with unidentifiable things covered in incredible amounts of mud.

All in all, it was a good W:O:A. As usual. Can't go wrong with all you people around, I guess.

Yes i did get the rabies shots again to make sure of that :p

mugabe

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Warthog schrieb:
oddly

placed cadences

in

his speech as only Mu

gabe can.
:cool: It's just to keep people from falling asleep during my endless tirades. And make them a bit nervous (in the unlikely event my conversation doesn't suffice in doing that).

Carpathian_Wolf schrieb:
Yes i did get the rabies shots again to make sure of that
I could tell from a mile those had already worn off. There are still bite marks in my tent.

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Crap 1:
A combination of or one at a time, the following things:
being drunk, having fun, sleeping, talking, eating, getting sick, muddy roads, other stuff
I only saw 4 bands this year, one of whicj I don't even know the name of...

Crap 2:
Being/feeling too sick Saturday to continue drinking left me feeling sorry for myself the entire day and Sunday.
Sorry to all those who got affacted.
At least I could drink myself more or less mad wednesday through friday :)