The Viking Beard Thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
well, first, gnoff is with a "small" g...
and I have to metion a disgusting ffuking thing, a female friend wa talking about a "ass beard" on a woman, that suck!!

I'm fucking drunk right now...

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
I saw this girl I work with who's some sort of Arab leaning over to pick something off the ground, and she was wearing a short shirt...so you could see the small of her back (just above the ass), and there was this huge mat of black hair right there. I damn near puked right then! UGGH!

NO BEARDED WOMEN @ WOA 2003!!!!! :D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Fuck I was drunk when I got home last night, sort of remember sitting down and writing shit at the forum, just now starting to check what the hell I did write, and hope I didn't make too large an ass out of myself...

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I'm sober right now, but then I just got up :D

But I've calmed myself down a lot the last couple of months after Wacken, even had like 8 weeks with no alcohol what so ever this fall.
Now I go out to pubs once or twice a week.
But when I do go out, I guess I have an intake of alcohol that is a tad bit extreme...

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Well, got drunk again...
They served Norrlands at Kelly's tonight again...
I think It's a conspiracy...

Another thing that I did wrong tonight, I told a girl how I feel about her tonight, probably a very bad idea...
But what the hell, I'm dunk so I can blame the damn beer tomorrow, right??

Fuck, I think I'm fucking druck, agian...

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
one of the mottos that the sect I'm a member of is:
“Hast it happened while drinking it hast truly not happened”

It's actually commandment 10 out of 13 :D

konstrukt

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Dez. 2002
USA
I haven't been drunk since march. THATS a looooong time.

Last time i got drunk, my friend's house burned down.

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Well, it seems the beard thing is growing around christmas :D

Me and my brother both have large beards now, and we saw three others with large beards tonight at Kelly's.

Toworrow (later this day) we'll be partying with one of the cult leaders of the only religous thing I'll ever be part of, and he has a large beard also :D

And I'm drink as always, so normaly, just disregard whatever UI write at this forum ...

;)