The Viking Beard Thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Made a screening for some good friends of the long version of "Lord of the Rings" DVD today, on a 60" plasma screen, nice :)

Gimli has a kick ass beard...

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Just realized that I can't fall asleep for some reason.

I don't think it's why, but it might be two reasons I'm nervous for.

1) Have an interview for a job tomorrow, wonder what their reaction to my beard will be?

2) Has a test for a night school course tomorrow that I haven't studied for.

I wonder what I'd do if they told me I get the job it I shave the beard off? I'd probably tell them to shove their damn job, but not sure :)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
The interview today was ok, but they thought I was over qualified. True, I am, but I still want the job, so I explained to them why I left my other job and have to wait and see if they want me or not.

Went to a café after the interview was over, this one english speaking guy told me he couldn't help noticing me when I walked in because of my impressive beard :)
Always nice to get positive remarks on the beard, even if it is from a man and not a pretty girl ;)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Lucretia
well, for an unknown reason my beard doesn´t want to grow at all :( :D

You must try harder! :D
It takes some dedication to grow a beard ;)

Thing is, most women I know seem to have trouble growing a beard, maybe someone should start an investigation about that?