@the US and Canadian guys

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Balrog

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Nov. 2001
Schaumburg o. FFM
Website besuchen
Hi folks, I was wondering if there's any good (metal-)pub or (metal-)discothek in New York/Buffalo/Rochester/Toronto where a german tourist should go to...:D
Hope you can give me some advice...

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
I can't help you with that...
but when are you going to be in New York???
I'll visit my girlfriend there shortly before Wacken! maybe we can deströy NYC together :D

Balrog

26 Nov. 2001
Schaumburg o. FFM
Website besuchen
Well, I'd really love to deströy NYC together with you, but I'll get there after W:O:A (I think August 8th)...and maybe you can give me some good hint about sightseeing, clubs, or whatever I should take a look at...

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
welll...New York is still missing, I´m afraid I cant help you, too. :(
But hopefully it will be updated sooner or later. Maybe before Wacken so it could help. Maybe!

@Evenfiel

:p but thanks for helping with the promotion! :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
The Reverb in Toronto is decent sometimes, so is the Velvet Underground. There are lots of places to check out, tons of clubs have metal nights, you just have to ask around to find out what nights are good.
The Dungeon in Oshawa(about 20 mins from Toronto) is good Friday and Saturday nights.
Sorry I wasn't all that much help, hope you have a good time dude.

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
@ the Toronto guys
now I´ve stolen your info and updated my travel guide ;)
Anybody wants to check it out if my info is correct (besides my horrible english ;) )?

VimFuego

22 Jan. 2002
Toronto, Canada
vimfuego.freeservers.com
you might as well add The Bovine Sex Club (it's just a name! don't get yer hopes up) to the list. It has bands quite often and it's music is usually on the heavier side, RocknRoll mostly though.
www.bovinesexclub.com
quite a damn snobby door policy at times though.

btw xpet nice work. i could've used something like this last year when i was trying to find a live venue in Berlin. We ended up at a place called Tacheles on Oranienberger Str., very cool place but not much in the way of metal. when i asked at a hardcore record shop in Kreuzberg(i think) for a live venue for heavy music they just looked at us like we were out of our minds.

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
thanks Vim! I´ll check it out, that sex club website seems to be down at the moment!
And yepp, you´re right - thats just the reason why I created such a website: Always when I´ve been at holidays we were looking for some Metal or any kind of underground places and mostly you find them not until the last day (if you find them at all)... so I thought this must be a handy tool ;)