The temperature at wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

yvesz

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Juli 2003
South of France
www.wickednews.fr
Another idea :

If it rains: Let's organize a female wresting contest, in the mud, at the forumcamp ! :D :D :D

Holy shit : In my area, it's been 4 months since it rained for the last time ... I'll do my best to bring a bit of sun in my rucksack .... and a lot of beer !!!!!! Don't forget the essential , Ha Ha !
:D

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Shadowtear
Oh..but you can buy this impregnating spray and use it for your tent or not?
I have one igloo-tent, and one of the two sticks is broken. The solution would be buying one of those sticks, but I'm way too lazy to look for it........ :D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
I have one igloo-tent, and one of the two sticks is broken. The solution would be buying one of those sticks, but I'm way too lazy to look for it........ :D

Happened to me AT Wacken last year, sucks!

I managed to get a new one at the camps ite though, this guy gave me a spare :)

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Shadowtear
you can look at www.wetter.com for the weather in Wacken...

I looked a few minutes ago...and you can read something about the weatehr till wednesday 30.07.

From sunday 27.07. to wednesday on the temperature is around 20° Celsius and it`s raining....

The forecast has changed. Now it says that there'll be rain only until monday :)