the story of how wolfy got the nickname mulk!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
this was quite a while ago but arond 1999 me and some friend were at this fear factory gig in a city just near leeds...everything went quite good and fear factory came on and i just then started to absoluty wild in the pit when i used to that a long time ago again and there was like so may ppl staying away from me with fear! even some skinhead guys who were very bulit!

after the gig my best mate james went to me maaan you were like the incredible hulk!

next day they decied to change to the incredible mulk and then just mulk!

why mulk i hear you ask?

Well my surname is mullins

so they just renamed that! and now ever since everyone has called mulk! :D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
annnd the origin of the mulkybar kid come from ME
yes the dotti one

the annoying fucking spammer who dominates the english forum

well mulky story above....sounds like the milkybar kid :p

The End

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Warthog
maybe some day you'll get drunk enough to tell us why you're called Zombi. :)

damn right!!!!...but zombi would have to drink quite a lot to tell the story :p:)
Originally posted by Warthog

Anyhow, cool story Mulk! Too bad those wild and crazy pit days are behind you. :D [/B]

i doubt that somehow:p:p:p

well at least the drinking days will never end:p:p:p