the running order.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
My Selene schrieb:
I mean of course that the chicks are cuter here. Sure, I wasn't very clear about it but you should now what I meant :D

At least somebody who can see it from different view....I wouldnt say that german girls are ugly, but they look too german...like the average beauty...and thats the reason why czech men dont like most of german girls.

My Selene

W:O:A Metalhead
5 Feb. 2005
Hammered_gods schrieb:
At least somebody who can see it from different view....I wouldnt say that german girls are ugly, but they look too german...like the average beauty...and thats the reason why czech men dont like most of german girls.

I was in Prag in about 5-6h (heading for Vienna) and didn't see one girl who looked fine in my eyes, neither my friend's. So czech republic girls are excluded.

L_H

14 Jan. 2005
Dorsten, NRW, Ruhrgebiet
My Selene schrieb:
Which band do you think/want to have confirmed to play at the "golden time" at Friday 21.00 - 22.45? I really want Iced Earth to come, but King Diamond or Rhapsody would be great to.

Judas Priest. The fucking metal Gods, they'd be the biggest band ever to play Wacken as of yet, are brilliant live, and I know Holger is chasing them ;) :)

My Selene

5 Feb. 2005
L_H schrieb:
Judas Priest. The fucking metal Gods, they'd be the biggest band ever to play Wacken as of yet, are brilliant live, and I know Holger is chasing them ;) :)

Sorry to be as n00bish as I am, but who is Holger? I've heard about chats about him etc, but don't have a clue...

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
My Selene schrieb:
I was in Prag in about 5-6h (heading for Vienna) and didn't see one girl who looked fine in my eyes, neither my friend's. So czech republic girls are excluded.

Best looking girls are from where I live. At least they allways win MISS (and they allways had biggest breasts of all the girls at MISS) :D:D:D I am glad that at least they arent blondes.

My Selene

5 Feb. 2005
Hammered_gods schrieb:
Best looking girls are from where I live. At least they allways win MISS (and they allways had biggest breasts of all the girls at MISS) :D:D:D I am glad that at least they arent blondes.

Blondes are nice, you know you'll score ;) But there's a relativly good mix and yeye who cares.