The Rugby World Cup

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by dittohead
they could win it :D:D:D
i dont have british TV here....so tell me the result ;)

:rolleyes: :D

It is always possible...argentina did say they would beat england at football and then look what happened...no offence to lord walter btw :)

We will see i have doubts but they will do fine its not about whether you win or lose its about how u play the game :)

Lordwalter

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
:( :( I feel very bad remebering this fu**ing footbal match back in 2002. I just remember the one in France 1998. That was awsome!! :) :)

But ok, we will see if Argentina even pass to the next round. I´m pretty sure England will do it, but if we ware able to do it...... I don´t know!! But i trust in my players!! give all you have and more than that PUMAS!!

See you!

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
:rolleyes: :D

It is always possible...argentina did say they would beat england at football and then look what happened...no offence to lord walter btw :)

We will see i have doubts but they will do fine its not about whether you win or lose its about how u play the game :)
amen!!!!

IA-SS BASTARD KICK ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

but i would like to know the result for that match ;)...

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Lordwalter
:( :( I feel very bad remebering this fu**ing footbal match back in 2002. I just remember the one in France 1998. That was awsome!! :) :)

But ok, we will see if Argentina even pass to the next round. I´m pretty sure England will do it, but if we ware able to do it...... I don´t know!! But i trust in my players!! give all you have and more than that PUMAS!!

See you!
i know the feeling ;)...frigign beckham :( :p:p:p..

england have a strong chance to win the rugby though :D:D:D

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by Lordwalter

See you!

:D :D :D :D

A little hope is always good sir :D :D :D

I understand how bad you must felt when that happnened but hey we all win and lose :) and we are all friends at the end of the day :D

I doubt that england would win but hey if they did then :D

And if Argentina did then much respect for working their way also :D

:)

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
South Africas penalty kicker really lost the game at the end of the first half. The springboks have no chance at all against New Zealand, and could well lose it against Samoa if they have a bad day.

No big surprises so far, though, also Wales really nearly blew it this morning, it seems. Ireland slaughtering Namibia right now. It really is a pity that we have no live game today on german TV.

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

How was the gig ? :)
fucking brillliant dude!!!!
ive been bugging Leif (vocal) since wacken about playing Embraced by sin...and when i bought my shirt..i asked him about playing it today - coss patrick - the old bassist was back - he said they didnt practice it...so damn :(

but they played it:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:p
fucking brilliant set!! a smalllllllll venue!! partyed after wards too - uwe (drummer) b-day

"ARRRUGH...."
'GO!'

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by monochrom
South Africas penalty kicker really lost the game at the end of the first half. The springboks have no chance at all against New Zealand, and could well lose it against Samoa if they have a bad day.

No big surprises so far, though, also Wales really nearly blew it this morning, it seems. Ireland slaughtering Namibia right now. It really is a pity that we have no live game today on german TV.
damn!!! :(
toooo many bad publicity - i blame :rolleyes:.....should take it out against eng :p