The Rugby World Cup

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Lordwalter
First Win for "LOS PUMAS"!!!! :D :D :D

They beat Namibia 67 - 14 and did 10 tries!! Is a record for us!!
Vamos Pumas carajo!!! I hope they can beat Ireland too and pass to the next round!!

See you!!
im sure you will ;)
ireland arent all that great.. :D
but england...damnm :eek:....

Celtic Eagle

31 Jan. 2003
Hull UK
Website besuchen
If anyone's interested in proper Rugby then don't forget it's the superleague grand final this Saturday.

Bradford Bulls will win comfortably - see if I'm wrong ;-)

England should do well in the Rugby Yawnion World Cup. Reminds me I've played against Jason Robinson when he played proper Rugby for Hunslet Parkside many years ago.

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by Celtic Eagle
If anyone's interested in proper Rugby then don't forget it's the superleague grand final this Saturday.

Bradford Bulls will win comfortably - see if I'm wrong ;-)

England should do well in the Rugby Yawnion World Cup. Reminds me I've played against Jason Robinson when he played proper Rugby for Hunslet Parkside many years ago.

Now then matey how are ya eagle ?? did you ever make it down to that dragonforce gig@the royal park a while ago ? :D

Sorry i didnt make it to anthrax back in march i was well skint :(

Btw in case you dont remember me im stormwarrior from the ultimate metal forum usually postin in the bloodstock forum :D

Celtic Eagle

31 Jan. 2003
Hull UK
Website besuchen
Pretty Sorted Mate!

I noticed you'd been posting on the Power Quest board.

Ironically I missed the Dragonforce gig due to getting injured playing Rugby that very same afternoon.

I've not seen you on the Bloodstock boards for a while. We could do with you on there. It's getting to be an almost busy forum these days.

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by Celtic Eagle
Pretty Sorted Mate!

I noticed you'd been posting on the Power Quest board.

Ironically I missed the Dragonforce gig due to getting injured playing Rugby that very same afternoon.

I've not seen you on the Bloodstock boards for a while. We could do with you on there. It's getting to be an almost busy forum these days.

I had to quit due to only havin 56k but nor that i got broadband ill be back..im pissed off i missed it this yeat...but wacken blew most of my money out....but ill go next year! :D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Lordwalter
Well, thanks Ditto for the Trust you have in our team!! :D :D
I don´t know if we will win, but passing to the next round would be fantastic for us!! Let´s see!!

And then we will beat England!! That´s not a problem for us!! :D :D :D

See you!!
just look at the football world cup :rolleyes:.......