THE OFFICIAL ALL NEW INTERNATIONAL BOARD MEETING @ WACKEN 2009!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
L

Lord Soth

it is not like you are not allowed, but people are gonna think this topic is meant for you meeting up with Gnoff in Sweden :rolleyes:

Well, it still is. Just sort that out amongst yourselves, I'm not a private spam janitor in this forum. Once I'd started doing this, everyone would come by and tell me he doesn't like this thread or that thread to be flooded with spam or posts he/she doesn't like to be in there.
Who am I to justify what one has to like or what post is good enough to stay? As long as no one is insulted, or pr0n, fascist/nazi stuff, or sth like that is posted, I won't come into action. Accept that, please.;)

If you do not like this topic to be spammed, ask those spammers (your opinion) first.

This is a free forum with freedom of speech!

Everywhere.

For everyone.

As long as none is insulted, threatened, or bombed with the aforementioned unwanted stuff in here.

Thank you.;):)

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Well, it still is. Just sort that out amongst yourselves, I'm not a private spam janitor in this forum. Once I'd started doing this, everyone would come by and tell me he doesn't like this thread or that thread to be flooded with spam or posts he/she doesn't like to be in there.
Who am I to justify what one has to like or what post is good enough to stay? As long as no one is insulted, or pr0n, fascist/nazi stuff, or sth like that is posted, I won't come into action. Accept that, please.;)

If you do not like this topic to be spammed, ask those spammers (your opinion) first.

Everywhere.

For everyone.

As long as none is insulted, threatened, or bombed with the aforementioned unwanted stuff in here.

that's what I thought :rolleyes::D

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Won't happen, against the "rules" of the forum.

Het zij zo.

Everywhere.

For everyone.

I made my case.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
So, back on topic, who's coming to the meeting?

Cyber999+2
Agresionpower
Lady Wolf
Quark
Sipyloidea
TuulenTytär
xforeverxmetalx
Loco
Canuck
Metal_Martin

L

Lord Soth

well fuck that shit, I am not gonna arrange the meeting any more.. :rolleyes:

if I ask people to not spam I am almost put away as some sort of bitch, so fuck that

Hey hey, cool down, will ya?;)

It's a forum, that means ppl TALK with eachother, right? About nonsense or ontopic, but whatever the case: who shall decide what's allowed, huh? I ain't makin myself part of a Clean-Up-Commando or a Spam-Blockwart, if you don't like spam in here - ASK those users, not me.;)

Darn....:rolleyes:

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
you could just change the first post to say like 'please don't spam this topic [anymore :o]' or something along those lines... and for every meeting after this [2010 etc] just say that in the beginning... doesn't get anyone upset since you told us in the first place.