The New Metallica Album

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

A Coming Curse

W:O:A Metalhead
11 Mai 2003
Leeds, England
Website besuchen
I think that overall its a good album, some of the songs are class....., its a lot better than everything after ....and justice for all.... it has a few dodgy bits I agree, and the production is frankly poor.... the guitar sound is dodgy and the snare drum sounds like lars is hitting a tin can..... but overall its not a bad effort.

St. Anger

17 Apr. 2003
Duisburg-Rheinhausen
Website besuchen
Okay, maybe I jumped to conclusions this time... After listening to it several times it gets better and better. Of course, it ain't better than the band's old stuff, but I think we all know, that the old things are always better, right? Though it hasn't really fulfilled my exspectations (thought they would unleash hell on this album and rock like Slayer or Testament), it isn't as bad as I thought before...

BlaspheMouse

9 Juni 2003
Belgium
Website besuchen
as always, Metallica disappointed the fans again as they did two or maybe three times before.

St Anger sucks, it's much harder but it hasn't got the metallica vibe that gutted everybody in the 80's