The N.W.O.B.H.M Thead!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

SWAMPIG

14 Dez. 2002
Blackburn UK
www.geocities.com
The Band is fine they are rehaersing a lot and I get to go down once a month to do Vocals I really need to do more !! but we should be gigging around october November time Ill try to get us a gig at The Cock Pit around Xmas if its still there!!

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by SWAMPIG
The Band is fine they are rehaersing a lot and I get to go down once a month to do Vocals I really need to do more !! but we should be gigging around october November time Ill try to get us a gig at The Cock Pit around Xmas if its still there!!

WOOOHOEEE!!!!! THE COCKPIT IS STILL HERE! AND ILL BE THERE BANGING ME HEAD! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

OldOne

29 Juli 2002
Brunsbüttel
Well.......Iron Maiden, Saxon and of course :D

Diamond Head !!!

But they wouldn´t play at Wacken and I`m more than angry.........aaarrrrgggggghhhhhhh :mad: :mad: :mad:

The OldOne

OldOne

29 Juli 2002
Brunsbüttel
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
I missed the opportunity to go see diamon head once....

*was stupid* :mad:

Like me......and it is more than shitty what happens with Diamond Head on the Wacken this year.

Can´t believe :mad:

The OldOne

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Whoa, I had no idea...what was the story with Diamond Head? I just saw on their website this news item:

WACKEN - The band will NOT be appearing at the Wacken Festival this summer. Discussions were made with the band, but nothing was confirmed. Unfortunately, the Wacken website chose to advertise the bands appearance in advance of any confirmation. This has not changed and their website continues to be misleading.

That sucks :mad: Anyone know what the real story is? I wonder why they're still listed on Wacken's website?

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Warthog

That sucks :mad: Anyone know what the real story is? I wonder why they're still listed on Wacken's website?

It was strange from the very beginning, because Diamond Head suddenly appeared on the Bands/Billing section, without appearing anything in the news section.

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Re: Soldier

Originally posted by SWAMPIG
Hey warthog Im Still around!!!! the EP is due out any day now and weve been rehearsing like fuck we have also got some old material to release and will be recording an album How the hell are you? Keep The Faith
Gaz

Hey Gaz! Doin' fine and dandy over here, trying to get things squared away for the big pilgrimage to Wacken this year, and working my butt off to pay for it, but hey, it's worth it. :D

Glad to see you're still tickin'! :D Keep me posted on the EP and all that, definitely want to hear it! Are you coming to Wacken this year to get sloshed with us crazy fucks? haha...

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
It was strange from the very beginning, because Diamond Head suddenly appeared on the Bands/Billing section, without appearing anything in the news section.

For some reason I thought I remember seeing a news bulletin about them, but maybe I'm just imagining things. I do that a lot...