The myth of Manowar

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

MetalDave81

23 Nov. 2003
London, England
Website besuchen
OK ok ok, maybe I was wrong and not everyone likes Manowar but I have just read a few posts and feel I have to write this.

I live in London near Kingston (Town in London) and go to the Peel (A metal pub). Try this www.peelmuzik.com. But I was speaking to the DJ there and he has spoken to Manowar's agents and they say that if we get £6,000 together Manowar will play there! How can that be too expensive!

Worth having a raffle or two!

Not bad for a little metal pub in London!

Ok, I have prepared myself for the landslide, hit me with your worst!

Stay Metal!

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by MetalDave81
OK ok ok, maybe I was wrong and not everyone likes Manowar but I have just read a few posts and feel I have to write this.

I live in London near Kingston (Town in London) and go to the Peel (A metal pub). Try this www.peelmuzik.com. But I was speaking to the DJ there and he has spoken to Manowar's agents and they say that if we get £6,000 together Manowar will play there! How can that be too expensive!

Stay Metal!

Ok maybe you didnt understand well, but nobody wants to see Manowar on Wacken. Even if they would want to play for 1 buck, we dont want to see them there, cause they are not metal, they play fucking pop music.

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen

Stay Metal!

Impossible in Germany, and I don't believe your DJ.

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk

Stay Metal!

Sorry geez but that sounds like a load of shit

Manowar said they would NEVER play england again so as far as i am concerned they can fuck right off.

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Re: Re: The myth of Manowar

Originally posted by Hammered_gods
Ok maybe you didnt understand well, but nobody wants to see Manowar on Wacken. Even if they would want to play for 1 buck, we dont want to see them there, cause they are not metal, they play fucking pop music.

If you opened your eyes you would actually see there is no mention of wacken in that post.

Too much masturbating or too much absinth ?? :D:D:D:D

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Re: Re: Re: The myth of Manowar

Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
If you opened your eyes you would actually see there is no mention of wacken in that post.

Too much masturbating or too much absinth ?? :D:D:D:D

Nobody likes Manowar cause they are bunch of idiot, maybe true metal kiddies who are stupid enough to devour every true metal shit :D:D:D:D

And I fucking know that there was no mention of Wacken, and that means that nobody likes Manowar even in the other places of the world and those who are listening to them are fucking pop music fans :D:D:D:D

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Re: Re: The myth of Manowar

Sorry geez but that sounds like a load of shit

Manowar said they would NEVER play england again so as far as i am concerned they can fuck right off.

Really?

Any details behind this? Seems like a total about face for a band that once sang "Hail to England".

I know it's like pulling teeth to get them to even play the US. I saw them in Baltimore two years ago, and I heard they only did that show as a "favor" to a friend. Never mind that it's only five or six hours down the road from where they live in NY.

That sucks though...I guess they're only willing to play Germany, Italy, and Brazil these days.

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Re: Re: Re: The myth of Manowar

Originally posted by Warthog
Really?

Any details behind this? Seems like a total about face for a band that once sang "Hail to England".

I know it's like pulling teeth to get them to even play the US. I saw them in Baltimore two years ago, and I heard they only did that show as a "favor" to a friend. Never mind that it's only five or six hours down the road from where they live in NY.

That sucks though...I guess they're only willing to play Germany, Italy, and Brazil these days.

And Czech....for some reason they love Czech republic (or I cant find any other explanation, why they played over here so many times last two years, even when they released DVD they came over here).Well maybe they just like czech truefecal girls :D:D:D

They are total scum. Even metalheads that are not into grindcore laugh at them, so the can just kiss their own ass and die :D:D:D:D

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The myth of Manowar

Originally posted by Hammered_gods
All you can do is kiss your own ass and die. Cause for me you are Manowar scum :D:D:D:D:D

Who is hypocrite here? Of course that you. It aint my problem that you got short dick from listening to Manowar :D:D:D:D

i think not! i wont die so easily! :D:D:D:D:D

Im scum yeah! but not manowar scum ! :D:D:D

a short dick ? you wouldnt know unless of course u are psychic! :p:p:p

Now go drink a beer and stop moaning!

I cant kiss my own ass cos i aint double jointed! :D

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The myth of Manowar