The most Shizzophrenic Thread ever!!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by ShizzoKrause
Now I admit I like Manowar and Hammerfall and I hate goos musick, I even hate Splattermovies and I fear pain in concerts. Sex is boring and I hate every kind of abnormal sex that is made without thinking of making babies.I love quietness and I never talk and when I talk, it always is serious.I like techno and gangstarapand I wear baggypants as undertrousers. Alcohol tastes awfull and there is no sense in getting drunk. I like the pope and everythink he says because this is the only truth in the whole wide universe made by the great God. I hope that the nice Bushguy soon will conquer the whole world and destroy the evil terrorists that hides behind islam. Eating animals is bad and we all should just eat plants, they have no soul but animals have.

Praise the lord for the glory he brings us.

STOP Metal and drugs (alcohol)

NO TO SEX!!!

WEAR WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!

Join the NEW-SHIZZO-WAY-OF-LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) Peace

Do you know that the singer of Macabre likes Bush, ooops :D:D:D

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
May God bless you all and forgive your sins, I will now pray for all of you the whole day and after that I will sleep very well and dreaming odf a better worls without nonbelievers - I realy hope that will happen once......

:eek: no meat, alco, sex and fags?!
pray for me that I can resist all those sins....

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Re: Re: Re: The most Shizzophrenic Thread ever!!!!

Originally posted by LXE
Thanks for the visual : ) ....I know those things can be evil, I've seen them draw blood and flap the crap out of people trying to golf. It reminded me of the time my little brother and I ( I was little too then) were attacked by rogue roosters at the local zoo. They made off with a whole corndog and my brother was traumatized...hehe, good times : )

lol!! I bet your brother now takes true sadistic pleasure in eating chicken. :D

See, this just goes to prove that all birds are evil.

British women included!

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Now I admit I like Manowar and Hammerfall and I hate goos musick, I even hate Splattermovies and I fear pain in concerts. Sex is boring and I hate every kind of abnormal sex that is made without thinking of making babies.I love quietness and I never talk and when I talk, it always is serious.I like techno and gangstarapand I wear baggypants as undertrousers. Alcohol tastes awfull and there is no sense in getting drunk. I like the pope and everythink he says because this is the only truth in the whole wide universe made by the great God. I hope that the nice Bushguy soon will conquer the whole world and destroy the evil terrorists that hides behind islam. Eating animals is bad and we all should just eat plants, they have no soul but animals have.

Praise the lord for the glory he brings us.

STOP Metal and drugs (alcohol)

NO TO SEX!!!

WEAR WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!

Join the NEW-SHIZZO-WAY-OF-LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) Peace

shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up

:D

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Re: Re: The most Shizzophrenic Thread ever!!!!

Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf

:D

Carpi is listening to hip hop :D:D:D:D