the english forum ressurection poem

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
You cant ressurect the forum. It simply got too boring. Even on german forum are people talking about bullshit. Oh well I can laugh only about brutal sadistic stuff. The people over here are too normal :/ Maybe I expected too much of them....

In czech forums is at least some fun, when people insult each other all the time. No brothers of sisters in metal or what...I like czech selfishness and arogancy after all :D:D:D

LEX

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Juni 2004
Mpls. MN USA
www.myspace.com
shut your dickmunch Czech pie hole you braindead herpywhore fannybatter sewer sucking twat. Your dirty rotten forums will never be as good as ours!
---------------------------------------------------------------

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
No way :D I looked on Obscene Extreme homepage and found in guestbook:

I shit slug cause of the music.

...and as the headliner you can take that gays from O-zone.

Shit on it, fuck!!! Everyone wants this or that band, but the main thing is that we got beer in mouth, Big Beat destroying our ears. Book just few local bands, few czech growling classics and for the rest of the money that you will save, you would buy lots of beer and good hashish, everybody would get 100 beers and 10 g of hashish. Then it will be fun !

Yeah I know... grindheads allways had a better sense for humor :D

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Or this is reall cool:

Do you know if Metallica has some homwpage? We(well I wanted to say I) played with them and shared dressing rooms with them, and they are really cool guys. Our bands name is Get inside an ass, and we are really cool band like Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, or Beatles.

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Warthog schrieb:
You really shouldn't judge a language until you learn how to speak it, you know! ;)

We got different obscene words for every situation. And we can create our own words and everybody will understand it. Simply its harder and more flexible language :D

And I dont really want to learn some language. I was failing my german class and now I am failing my french class as well. I like only my own language....why cant everybody use czech language, damn bastards :D:D:D