The Billing is boring!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

ManOWar

30 Nov. 2002
UK
Website besuchen
But the cost of the actual ticekt itself (in briatin anyway) was nothing. 30 quid. It cost me 26 quid to go to fucking Slipknot so I could see In Flames (why DID they tour wiht shitknot...) and 30 quid for a 3 day festival with bands that come to Scotland once very 2 hundred years is, in my opinion, nothing.

Lord Horb

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
@everybody who does not like th billing: PLEASE!!! DO NOT GO TO WACKEN THEN!!! There will be more than enough people anyway!!! So DO NOT GO!!!

imho, I like the billing so far... very much!

flo

14 Dez. 2001
Remscheid
www.strongholde.de
"@everybody who does not like th billing: PLEASE!!! DO NOT GO TO WACKEN THEN!!! There will be more than enough people anyway!!! So DO NOT GO!!!"

i'm sorry but i think i will come again :) ... i will travel to wacken on sunday the week before and have 8 days of great party! no matter if the bands are boring.

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
Originally posted by flo
i'm sorry but i think i will come again :) ... i will travel to wacken on sunday the week before and have 8 days of great party! no matter if the bands are boring.
hey now, that's my statement! ;) so you're right, the party there is worth going, no matter what bands are playing!

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by flo
"@everybody who does not like th billing: PLEASE!!! DO NOT GO TO WACKEN THEN!!! There will be more than enough people anyway!!! So DO NOT GO!!!"

yeah you gotta come again! :D I will! :D

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
I'm so FUCKING sick of people complaining! :(

Isn't it too early to start bagging next year's Wacken when the memories of this year still haven't faded?

Sometimes I think this board is full of teenagers :D

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
This is truly a matter of perspective, I think...

As FK said - most of these bands don't come to our countries every year. In my case, most of these bands have NEVER toured the US (Rage), aside from one-off festivals (Primal Fear, Gamma Ray), or haven't toured here since the '80s (Running Wild). With a lineup like this, I'll be at Wacken next year no doubt, come hell or high water.

You also have to remember that they don't announce any of the "smaller" bands until much later on - as I found out from talking to Twisted Tower Dire, who WILL play at Wacken 2003. You may just get your share of '80s underground heroes. So a Dark Starr, Valhalla, or Slauter Xstroyes booking may be possible yet.

As for the Classic Metal Fest - I would've gone this year if I hadn't been saving up for Wacken. When you get right down to it, why party with two hundred people when you can party with 30,000 from all over the world?

PS - I love Manilla Road as much as any self-respecting underground metalhead, but you gotta admit...the new one SUCKS hard.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Danyael

4 Dez. 2002
L.A. California
www.thebiitch.com
Dark Angel Will be playing the festival

Dark Angel has not split up and is confirmed to play at the festival in 2003.
The only members that is no longer is Jim Durkin and Mike Gonzolez, the Bass player will be replaced by Danyael (Ten Foot Pole, Glue Gun, Grumbletummy) And Jim's replacement will be announced shortly.( You will not be disapointed)
There are dates already booked in the USA for MArch 2003 and the line up will feature all the other original members from Leave Scars Line-up.
Also Gene Hoglan will be appearing in The Amazing PunchDrunk at the festival

For up to date info go to the official website at www.thebiitch.com

Zuletzt bearbeitet: