the big beer trading @ wacken topic

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
God_of_the_wind schrieb:
ok, then we trade 3:2? i think i'll take 15 then, then you will get in return 5 ottakringer and 5 stiegl... deal?

Sure thing :)
You want all "Lapin Kulta" then?

When and where should we meet up for the trade?
Will you come by for the Thursday forum meeting?

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
God_of_the_wind schrieb:
ok, then we trade 3:2? i think i'll take 15 then, then you will get in return 5 ottakringer and 5 stiegl... deal?

My misstake, it's 50 cl cans if you buy the "regular" 5.2% one and 33 cl cans if you buy the "horrible" 7.0% one.
So I'll bring you 10 cans of 50 cl instead ;)

Though the original question stands, do you want all Lapin Kulta?
:)

23 Juli 2006
gnoff schrieb:
My misstake, it's 50 cl cans if you buy the "regular" 5.2% one and 33 cl cans if you buy the "horrible" 7.0% one.
So I'll bring you 10 cans of 50 cl instead ;)

Though the original question stands, do you want all Lapin Kulta?
:)
yep, 10 cans of lapin kulta :)

im addicted to it... but unfortunately the price for a 0.33 bottle here in austria is about 3.50 eur :mad:

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Quark schrieb:
Like???

@Gnoff, C_Wolf.
I have 60 cans of Jupiler! So if you want a trade, I'll be there Wednesday (forum camp of course!)

:D

I have two different home brews, probably will also have Norrlands Guld (Swedish) and Carlsberg Sort Guld (Danish) with me.

I'll come Wednesday at 15 or so.