the big beer trading @ wacken topic

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I'm bringing 20 pcs 33 cl bottles of my home brewed beers, to trade for other beers ;)

Also I'll be bringing some 50 cl cans of Norrlands Guld for Mike and perhaps for myself as well.

main_unit

W:O:A Metalhead
6 Juli 2006
vlaardingen-netherlands
so lets make a short list:

gnoff said:
I'm bringing 20 pcs 33 cl bottles of my home brewed beers, to trade for other beers

Also I'll be bringing some 50 cl cans of Norrlands Guld for Mike and perhaps for myself as well.

metalcommando said:
I'm having 4 litres of Romanian beer delivered , either at wacken or to pick up form hamburg

karsten said:
I´ll bring 24 bottles of Pinkus along. I hope for unknown exotic stuf.

lady_wolf said:
I'll probably be bringing some cheap ass beer, and I promised to bring some Hertog Jan

so,if you also going to take beer with you to trade it with us,name it!

Lady_Wolf

4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
so lets make a short list:

gnoff
20 pcs 33 cl bottles of my home brewed beers, to trade for other beers
some 50 cl cans of Norrlands Guld for Mike and perhaps for myself

metalcommando
4 litres of Romanian beer

karsten said:
24 bottles of Pinkus

lady_wolf said:
some cheap ass beer, and I promised to bring some Hertog Jan

to make it some what more clear

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

LEX

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Juni 2004
Mpls. MN USA
www.myspace.com
mmmmbeer

I'm coming from the US, so beer is out of the question (not that you guys would want crappy American beer anyway! :p ), but if anyone has a liquor request, I can carry a big ol' bottle of something and would be happy to trade for beer! SothernComfort maybe?

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
LEX schrieb:
I'm coming from the US, so beer is out of the question (not that you guys would want crappy American beer anyway! :p ), but if anyone has a liquor request, I can carry a big ol' bottle of something and would be happy to trade for beer! SothernComfort maybe?

Beers from American micro brewers are usually really nice, it's just the big ones that's crappy ;)

The stronger Southern Comfort that Scotty brought in 2003 was even more yummy than the 40% one I can find in Sweden :)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
pöidlaonu schrieb:
Hey! I'll take lots of Rock beer and if anyone is interested, I may take some beer called Hard Rock Beer

Is it Estonian beer then?
Only ever had one kind of beer from Estonia, called "Saku Originaal" if I remember correctly, a bit boring ;)

I've heard good things about baltic porters though, anything you know?

:)

pöidlaonu

17 Juli 2006
Estonia
gnoff schrieb:
Is it Estonian beer then?
Only ever had one kind of beer from Estonia, called "Saku Originaal" if I remember correctly, a bit boring ;)

I've heard good things about baltic porters though, anything you know?

:)

It is an estonian beer, yes. Saku Originaal is so called beer for middleclass people. But Rock and Hard Rock beer has much more character.

Some porters are good some are bad, but they are not for hot summer. Porters in baltics are quite strong: 7.0% and up

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
pöidlaonu schrieb:
It is an estonian beer, yes. Saku Originaal is so called beer for middleclass people. But Rock and Hard Rock beer has much more character.

Some porters are good some are bad, but they are not for hot summer. Porters in baltics are quite strong: 7.0% and up

I'd be interested in trying Rocj and Hard Rock beers then :)
Also I drink strong porter in the summer as well, both Imperial Porter and Barley Wine goes down well in the summer, even though they might suit even better at winter ;)