the bands already announced

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Aegir

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Dez. 2002
UK
Originally posted by Warthog
Don't tell me you wouldn't love it if one of those chicks could sing like Doro...(and look like her circa 1984 too). I'm still waiting for the next great female metal singer (who doesn't suck).

Doro doesn't look that bad even now :)

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Tarja's an opera diva in a metal band, Angela's just a growler (and anyone can growl), and Vibeke...eh, she looks good, lol. I'm talking about female METAL singers who can really SING. There aren't many!

@Aegir - yeah, at NJ Metalfest 2000, some guy screamed out during her set: "She's as old as my mom and I'd STILL fuck her!" Doro of course, paused, and replied..."Why...thank you very much!" She rules. :D

flo

14 Dez. 2001
Remscheid
www.strongholde.de
hmmm, i like the vocalist of theoadore mudfoot very much! she has a great voice! also the vocalist of mystery blue! she has so much power in her voice! and girls who listen to helstar rule in general!!!

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
I saw a site recently for some band called Ligeia (ligeia.de, I think), with a blonde chick singer. They submitted song to the Running Wild tribute. From the few clips I heard, her voice sounded pretty damn strong. I guess there's hope yet. :D

flo

14 Dez. 2001
Remscheid
www.strongholde.de
hmmmm, somewhere i heared the name... but i don't think i already heared their music.

i once listened to an american iron maiden cover band with a girl on vocals who's voice soundet exactly like bruce dickinson! cult!

berserkur

ASSASSIN = dontknowem
DARK ANGEL = heard a little, and people have told me it´s good
DIAMOND HEAD = old NWOBHM band, Metallica covered some songs(am I evil)
DIE APOKALYPTISCHEN REITER = ?
EIDOLON ?
EXTREME NOISE TERROR= noisy?
GAMMA RAY = powerm. ok but not really my cup of tea
HEAVENSHALLBURN = great deathcore band
ICED EARTH = now that´s heavymetal!
KATAKLYSM = deathmetal
LORDI = I´ve SEEN them Finnish zombies
MALEVOLENT CREATION = florida deathmetal
NILE = really good deathm
PRIMAL FEAR = german true...
RAGE = progmetal ok
RUNNING WILD = piratemetal?
SENTENCED = suisidemetal excellent!
SINNER = ...
STRATOVARIUS= finnish power gaymetal
THE ALMIGHTY PUNCHDRUNK = Gene Hoglan projekt
VADER = good polish deathm.

a lot more good bands to come!! presumably... 60 more

flo

14 Dez. 2001
Remscheid
www.strongholde.de
my avatar is from the cover of a 7" that my brother, his girlfriend and i will release on our lable metalcoven records next january! it's for the heathen hoof side "son of the horned god" and it shows this horned god pan playing his flute!
the band is really cool... like old doomy NWoBHM... witchfinder general, cloven hoof etc.

flo

14 Dez. 2001
Remscheid
www.strongholde.de
i don't think so... the picture was drawn by a japanese artist who didn't even know the god pan before this project. of course there have been pictures of pan before... he's a gid, so he's quite famous :)