taxi from wacken to itzehoe?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

MetalCommando

W:O:A Metalhead
8 Juli 2003
England
www.forfuckssakes.net
this is a proof that we are stupid. basically, due to booking issues, we are coming to wacken by bus from England to hamburg.. which is OK except for the fact that our return bus is at 7 am in the morning on Sunday.
Is there a cab company in Itzehoe that can take us from wacken to the train station in Itzehoe at some 5 am?

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
There should be a number of people who choose to leave the festival after the last bands have played, and wherever there are people in motion, there tend to be taxis. I'd make sure I'd have enough time to find one, however, 5 A.M. seems a bit tight if your bus leaves Hamburg at 7.

Soul

29 Juli 2003
NDS/nähe Hannover
Website besuchen
Well as far as I remember a friend of mine left at 6 am (sunday) as well in 2003 and there were taxis. Cannot remember where they were though. Probably somewhere where these shuttle busses usually leave.

But yep, asking the ppl working there is easier :)

Balrog

26 Nov. 2001
Schaumburg o. FFM
Website besuchen
LooseCannon schrieb:
I left right after Slayer's set in '03 to catch my return flight(which was at 7AM).I took a taxi.Go up to the info booth & ask them to call you a taxi.They will.That's what I did.

Exactly.
Maybe you should place a reservation, just in case. Call the cab company during the week and make out a time and place where you want to be picked up.

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
MetalCommando schrieb:
this is a proof that we are stupid. basically, due to booking issues, we are coming to wacken by bus from England to hamburg.. which is OK except for the fact that our return bus is at 7 am in the morning on Sunday.
Is there a cab company in Itzehoe that can take us from wacken to the train station in Itzehoe at some 5 am?

You'll love the bus journey, I did it last year! :o

But it is cheap as you said!

MetalCommando

8 Juli 2003
England
www.forfuckssakes.net
Carpathian_Wolf schrieb:
hell freaking yeah!
there was this Indian couple- they had a 2 month old baby with them- on a fucking bus in the middle of the summer and asked everyone to keep all windows closed in teh melting heat.
It was boiling, so after about half an hour of their shit I opened my window. They started yelling so i told them that i will call the Child Protection Agency, because taking a baby on a 24 hours bus trip in the middle of teh summer is putting him in danger:)
needless to say, it worked.