Tattoos

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
that is correct. it is one's own skin and I find it quite amazing that people waste seconds of their days on hating or liking something that has nothing to do with them.

I think that there is obviously alot of people out there with very bad work. I am not talking about the stuff they choose to get done. I am talking about the quality and there are alot of bad tattoo artists.

As for what they get, I could care less what anyone gets as it is their own choice and although I might find alot of it silly or not my taste, they have to live with it. I don't spend time staying up at night though thinking about posting on a message board about how I hate how I hate flower tattoos though. :p

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
tattooedsean777 schrieb:
that is correct. it is one's own skin and I find it quite amazing that people waste seconds of their days on hating or liking something that has nothing to do with them.

I think that there is obviously alot of people out there with very bad work. I am not talking about the stuff they choose to get done. I am talking about the quality and there are alot of bad tattoo artists.

As for what they get, I could care less what anyone gets as it is their own choice and although I might find alot of it silly or not my taste, they have to live with it. I don't spend time staying up at night though thinking about posting on a message board about how I hate how I hate flower tattoos though. :p

Well tattoo artists must be really good drawer to create something really awsome. I dont think there ever was anything that I would want to have on my skin. I would get bored about it very soon. And thats the problem, you cant just throw it away, like the piercing.

darkfairy

W:O:A Metalhead
18 Juli 2002
BS
I like Tattoos, but I am such a coward. I am more than afraid of needles so I will never have any Tattoo, shit!

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Warthog schrieb:
the only tatts I have are the ones I was born with. I think they're called "nipples".

And you had your birthmarks tattood???

I don't like tattoos on myself. On some people, they can really look nice, on some other, it looks like shit.. I reckon it depends on the person.

But some have the same tattoos, and that's s.t. I don't like.

LEX

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Juni 2004
Mpls. MN USA
www.myspace.com
WOA Tattoo

I have a fresh tattoo dedicated (at least mostly) to this years Wacken.
I got it on Tuesday when I was in Bratislava. It's a dragon around the WOA skull.
I have a collection of 4 dragons now on my back (w/ room left for one biggie still) all from different countries commemorating trips I've taken. This one got the top spot.....Hopefully I'll have a pic in a couple days. :cool: