Tattoo ..

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
nothing happened. I just wanted to say that it is not a good idea to get a tattoo done at a festival.
Reasons: Difficult to care for/clean it, no choice for the artist, you shouldn´t drink alcohol when you get tattooed and so on.
Better do it at home!

Aegir

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Dez. 2002
UK
I was thinking of getting a tattoo at Wacken last year but decided against it for the same reasons. Still haven't got round to it, maybe I should get one... hmm... when I get the money I'll post some designs on the forum and let you lot choose one for me, who better to choose a tattoo than a bunch of WOA metalheads? :)

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
erm... the only person who can choose a design for you is YOURSELF. YOU have to run around with it for the rest of your life and not we! ;)

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
I know. ;)
If you are not sure what you wanna have, don´t do it and wait until you are sure... there´s no need to hurry or stuff for something you will have for your whole life then :)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
A few things I try to follow when getting a new tattoo -

* Don't drink alcohol for 24 hours before or 24 hours after you make it.

* See to it that you are well rested and well fed when you get it done.

* Keep it clean and put antiseptic salve on it when ever needed for at least the first four weeks.

* Keep it from sunlight and don't go swimming / bathing for at least the first four weeks.

* Make damn sure that the design you are getting is what YOU really want and can live with for the rest of your life.

* If you want to fill it in less often, keep your desings all black and no colours.

Anyways, that's what I have learned about thsi art so far :)

Most of them sort of say: Don't do it at a festival ;)