Take Care of yourselves....

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by konstrukt
I think we should replace christmas with Murderous Dictator Day!

Stalin's birthday is Dec 21st, and Mao's is Dec 26th. So why not celebrate the 2 biggest mass murderers (Hitler only comes in a distant 3rd) on christmas?

Hehe! Motion seconded, so granted!

On April 20th, all the stoners like to talk about how it's "4/20". But whenever they come up to me and say, "hey, you know what today is???", I say, "oh yeah...Hitler's birthday!" You should see some of the looks I get! :D :D :D

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Originally posted by konstrukt
I think we should replace christmas with Murderous Dictator Day!

Stalin's birthday is Dec 21st, and Mao's is Dec 26th. So why not celebrate the 2 biggest mass murderers (Hitler only comes in a distant 3rd) on christmas?

Don't mention Stalin.My grandfather's family fought on the side of the Czar during the Russian Revolution.My grandfather & grandmother lost family members because of Stalin.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
It's getting cold here now, minus 14 tonight. And with the humid air we have in Stockholm that's quite cold.

Heard on the news that far up north they had about minus 35 ast night, gotta change the leather jacket for something warmer :D

Strting to get snow as well, harder to park when you have to drive over edges of packed snow...

Well, tomorrow we'll have out outdoors barbeque, gonna be nice :D

konstrukt

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Dez. 2002
USA
Whenever people talk about the weather, they usually want to talk about other things - Oscar Wilde.

Stalin killed millions, so did Mao, Pot Pot, Hitler, Mengistu...

All those people had one thing in common, they believed that their ideas and power were more important than people's lives. Whenever someone believes that their ideas are so powerful and "right" they always believe that they have the right to kill those who disagree.

We can all learn from Gandhi and Mandela and Ken Saro Wiwa. Sometimes there is no alternative but violence, but it should never become an end in itself.

Most of my family was wiped out in Poland in the War, the only people who survived were the ones who made it to Israel/Palestine.