Surprise!?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

AxeSlash

8 März 2002
Solihull, Birmingham, UK
badvoc.dhs.org
Heh

Argh! If Bolt Thrower or Decapitated play, I'm just gonne be dead by the end of the mosh! I haven't seen either of them live yet, and if Decapitated can pull their stuff off as tight as it is on the album...FUCK me!

Heh, imagine Bolt Thrower at Wacken, you'd be able to hear them from miles away...just this massive roar of CENO...TAPH!!!

Aborted or.....NILE!!! I would kill to see Nile live....

I'm praying it's not Pantera or one of that lot. I can see them here in the UK any time they decide to tour.

Heh, haven't Pantera split yet, anyway?

necrophagiac

W:O:A Metalhead
4 März 2002
Manchester/UK
Website besuchen
I know...i really shouldnt. Theres only a handfull of bands who could make my eyes water,,,and to be honest i dont think it will be any of them. Im still excited to see who it will be though. I do have to say that manowar would mean nothing to me!