Surgery

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Hi All,
My name is Vickie, I'm a friend of Chris'. He wanted me to let everyone know that he is ok. The surgery was worse than the appendix; he lost 4 inches of bowel (intestine)! He is still in the hospital but should be out tomorrow (Friday) if all goes well.
Chris wants everyone to know he should be back online Monday.
And Ditto, Chirs wants to know if you received his cell phone voice mail?
Vickie

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by LooseCannon
Hi All,
My name is Vickie, I'm a friend of Chris'. He wanted me to let everyone know that he is ok. The surgery was worse than the appendix; he lost 4 inches of bowel (intestine)! He is still in the hospital but should be out tomorrow (Friday) if all goes well.
Chris wants everyone to know he should be back online Monday.
And Ditto, Chirs wants to know if you received his cell phone voice mail?
Vickie

hi :)
im in holland at the moment....i receive a voice message...but aint got a clue how to listen to it...im shit at cell phone :eek:...ill ask someone in hamburg
cheers :)

give chris a big, but gentle hug from us ;):D
GET WELL MAN!!

ill dedicate this night to you dude! DewScented in Eindhoven!

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by LooseCannon
I'm home right now.I'm limiting my time online.I have 10 staples in my belly from the surgery.Getting around is kinda tough right now.

get well soon!

I'm waiting for my results from the test I made yesterday in hospital. I'm having still problems with my Helicobacter infection, now for almost 2 months and medicine seems not to help really...

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
hey man!!
we,ll dedicate all our drinks to you dude!!
get well and thrash it up...

what did the voice mail say?? cos i have no idea how to get it up..and it seems to be gone :confused:.