Sunday morning blues thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Yep Bill was good. At least was a nice person, not pissed like that bunch of shits Bush

Aghr I had to work on house when I was sick.I don't care.Pain is just stupid feeling.To hell with fucking feelings,they just blame you.There is no pain,love or anything else.It is just our stupid brain .

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Just got up here, although I was sober last night I did go to a midnight cinema and then stayed up for some reason when I got back home...
But still, nice to not be hung over :)

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
I had a VERY productive Sunday yesterday even though I suffering with a horrible respiratory infection :(

grocery shopping
fruit & vegetable shopping
house cleaning *blah* :p
washed my dog
butchered my rose bushes :D
made apricot jam

hehehe

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Had a great night last night...first went for drinks after work with a friend of mine who owed me money so he paid me back in pints of Guinness...then it was on the subway to another friend's birthday party at a place in downtown D.C. that's listed in the Guinness (!) Book of World Records for having the the most types of beer (about 1,000) available...then it was down to a Twisted Tower Dire show, and two more pitchers full of beer (didn't even bother with mugs...drink from the pitcher!)

AND I DIDN'T HAVE A HANGOVER! FUCK YEAH!

*does a little dance*

Maybe I'm still drunk and the hangover will set in tomorrow...now that's a scary thought...