Sunday morning blues thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
it's already Mon morning here but yesterday was one of those rare days when the temperature in Sydney was close to 40 degrees celsius :( so I had an awful headache which wouldn't go away . I took antishistamines and finally got to sleep last night...It's another very hot day today

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Worse yet, I just got up about four hours ago (it's 6:20 here at the moment). And I've got to be at a "Holiday Kickoff" meeting at the store I work at in 40 minutes. The same blithe corporate crap as last year...grr! I need a new job. :(

Ainara

21 Okt. 2002
Website besuchen
Monday morning, I worked yestarday :( and I must go to work again in the evening :( :(, I think I need a new job too but at least I woke up an hour ago, and I´m not so tired now :p

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by Supercharger
Hmm just wondering..but is there a minimum of IQ mandatory to become the president of the US? If that's the case that cowboy from Texas should be fired at once :D

lol! I wish! anyone who can't make a public speech without tripping over every word with more than three syllables shouldn't be president!

You might appreciate this, even though it's fake:

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bliq-bush.htm

Some of it is true - Clinton and Carter are both famously smart. Oh yeah, and Bush is stupid, lol!