Stupid question

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
LOL
oh, the securities are girls or how comes? Fuck, no chance for me then :( :D :D But it would be very appreciated if you´d inform me next time before trying to get backstage, I wanna come with you :D :D ;)

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Lucretia
LOL
oh, the securities are girls or how comes? Fuck, no chance for me then :( :D :D But it would be very appreciated if you´d inform me next time before trying to get backstage, I wanna come with you :D :D ;)

You know, most of the time it just happens - I don't even want to go there (It is fucking boring most of the time anyway) but somehow end up backstage not finding out again. Then, when it gets to boring, I tend to tell the musicians whose performances I didn't like that they sucked. And then somehow things heat up - it is quite good that most of the time I suddenly remember that I am a weakling who can't actually fight.
:D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
ahh thats not bad:p....just smake one dash for the metal market..maybe go back one or twice..but thats it...

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Originally posted by Zarborg
Zombie you're a square head from the mystical place we call the ROC (Rest of Canada). So, if you're nice to meet you :p, but it strange that you know a french word, english canadians are not enough open minded to learn a another language...

huh? a square head? i must admit, by reading that first sentence, you sound like a wierd kinda person...

i know a lot more french words...i did study it for 2 years....hey...you know I know a lot of words in a lot of other languagues too! wow...like japanese, italian, german and norwegion...wow...

anyway...you sound insulted for some reason...:eek:

but you mispelt my name...so maybe you're not actually talking to me at all....oh...:D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Zombi
huh? a square head? i must admit, by reading that first sentence, you sound like a wierd kinda person...

i know a lot more french words...i did study it for 2 years....hey...you know I know a lot of words in a lot of other languagues too! wow...like japanese, italian, german and norwegion...wow...

anyway...you sound insulted for some reason...:eek:

but you mispelt my name...so maybe you're not actually talking to me at all....oh...:D

I don't know why you think Zarborg was offended, how could anyone ever get offened by something you say??

:p

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Re: I was just kidding

Originally posted by Zarborg
I was not really offended, I just try to make humor but my english is kind of very bad and I write to fast...(that's maybe I seem wierd) So, no offense and I forget to thanx you for your answer...

Hey bad english, missunderstandings and ppl getting pissed at Zombi is what we deal with every day in here :)

Welcome onboard :)