Stupid people shouldn't breed.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
mugabe schrieb:
I'd have to agree with http://www.snopes.com/crime/cops/burger.asp that it seems strange that a 911 operator would keep the line busy to keep talking with the burger woman.

"but they told us the recording is an actual call that was handled by an OCSD dispatcher about two years ago. "

I guess it's legit.

In many parts of the US, making frivolous calls to 911 is a misdemeanor criminal offense, although it's hard to impose a fine as there's no official legal definition of a "frivolous" 911 call.

But this one takes the cake.

mugabe

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Warthog schrieb:
"but they told us the recording is an actual call that was handled by an OCSD dispatcher about two years ago. "
Isn't that more like calling the local sheriff's office and asking them to send someone down rather than actually calling 911?
Warthog schrieb:
In many parts of the US, making frivolous calls to 911 is a misdemeanor criminal offense, although it's hard to impose a fine as there's no official legal definition of a "frivolous" 911 call.
They should make it a pay number, refundable only if it's legit. Would probably cut down on the headless calls, at least.

Fyodor

2 Juni 2003
LEX schrieb:
What an idiot!
I'll bet $10 she was in an SUV.
She's an American at the drive-through window of a Burger-King restaurant. What chance is there that she was NOT driving an SUV?

OK, you're right, the chance is 50/50. So let's say: What chance is there that she was neither driving an SUV nor a pickup-truck? ;)

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Fyodor schrieb:
She's an American at the drive-through window of a Burger-King restaurant. What chance is there that she was NOT driving an SUV?

OK, you're right, the chance is 50/50. So let's say: What chance is there that she was neither driving an SUV nor a pickup-truck? ;)

She'll be the jokes of the Blue Colllar Comedy guys(Jeff Foxworthy,Larry The Cable Guy, Ron White, & Bill Engval).

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Argh, christianism is one of the reasons that make me want to stay here in Germany. However I'll leave in 3-4 weeks, so I may post similar stuff to what LooseCannon posts.

Anyway, I love hearing christians' comments about the recent legalization of marriage between homosexuals in Spain. Few things give me more pleasure than the bitterness of conservative bastards.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
LooseCannon schrieb:
My country has swung so far to the right(conservative christian),it's unbelievable.The christians around here are almost Taliban like in their beliefs.

Like I said,this is the New Crusades.
What to expect with an extremist as president. It appears that Bush jr. si a member of a sekte.