Strutting and Frettting

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
I was just lying in my bed this morning and I decided to start a thread...as it has been so long...The new people probably don't even know who I am yet...Their lifes will never be the same again..:p

anyway...roughly 10 hours after making this interesting decision, I still have no idea what i'm going to write about. But then, suddenly a flash of light appeared in front that had nothing to do with the fact that I just hit my head against the door and I realised an amazingly wonderful logical beautiful fact....

This forum is way to nondualistic...and that doesn't even make sense...so here's your holiday with Caroline the Lady from Canberry and a few purple grapes have seeds, not that any of this matters I just thought it would help you in your sandwhich creations of light...

I think maybe it's time for a good old flame war....where's konstrukt, metal knight or Brat when you need them?

ZyouOareMmakingBnoIsense areIyouSor areAyou notCmakingUanyNsenseT?

Ooh... I just got an sms from a very special friend of mine...but I won't tell you who it is bwa hahahaahahahahahahahahahahah

NOw I must answer it. Just a m inute. DOne.

Could someone eventually explain to me what Bossanova is?

Finished.
- ZOMBI AKUJIN KAKIHARA SHINU
PURPLE TENTACLE GOD OF THE UNDEAD

Ore wa anata no teki!