Stratovarius are back!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Hmmm..... That smells like plenty of money.....

Well, they have a great drummer, that's all I enjoyed from the only concert I've seen of them

Satriani

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Dez. 2004
Mechernich
Sodomy&Lust schrieb:
Hmmm..... That smells like plenty of money.....

Well, they have a great drummer, that's all I enjoyed from the only concert I've seen of them
Well, that´s a sign that you haven´t any knowledge about playing the guitar. Timo Tolkki is a guitar-hero.

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Satriani schrieb:
Well, that´s a sign that you haven´t any knowledge about playing the guitar. Timo Tolkki is a guitar-hero.

He is also one of the great lard-asses of Heavy Metal.

Btw., I also have no guitar playing knowledge, but I know what I hate. Knowing how to play the guitar in an excellent fashion and then doing Stratovarius is like a joke for me. But there we go, all those great musicians doing super boring music, at least it is funny.

A_Llama

27 Aug. 2004
Fareham, England
Satriani schrieb:
Also, Jens Johansson is one of the best, if not the best keyboardist in metal.

And guys, if stratovarius come to wacken, no one is forcing you to see them.

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
The Raven schrieb:
Oh damn! Why can't At The Gates reform!?!?!!??! Dammit!

If I would be artist, I wouldnt reform any band. Why? People are expecting, that you will be as good as before, they expect that you will play same music, they loved so much. And would you want to play the same music all the time? Rock-hard fans dont want to see their beloved band experiment too much. And thats the point of heavy metal. If Judas Priest, Saxon or Iron Maiden would add something unexpected and new into their music, people will say that they are getting worse. On their place, I would quit. Every living thing on this planet must progress to stay alive.

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
tattooedsean777 schrieb:
they have in a way as 3/4 of all metalcore bands out there are immitating at the gates. :rolleyes:

The second I compare any single one of those clusters of assgoblins bearing limpwristed emo names like "Stars Once Dying" and "Autumn Tears On My Crying December" with Swe-Death immortals like At the Gates, you can be sure I'll never set foot with a five-mile radius of Wacken, for fear that the pure abject shame will consume me.

Darkest Hour's pretty fuckin' cool though. :cool: