Stop Complaining !!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

scareall

W:O:A Metalhead
2 März 2002
scotland
Website besuchen
i think i have made my point,why should ppl quote me then say that i have no sense of humour,i think the problem here is a clash of international personalitys ppl from different countrys dont understand each others humour.

scareall

necrohammer

7 Juni 2002
Dublin,Eire
Website besuchen
Winge fuckin Winge

Ok all Ive got to say is stop fucking complaining,
Sometimes people in mainland Europe dont realise how good you have it when it comes to metal,
The closest thing to a festival like this here in 10 years was the Ozz Fest which was a pile of shit and Ozzy didnt even bother turning up,
I think Wacken is great,Not just for the bands but everything else,
You get to see lots of good bands,Drink fuckloads of piss,Meet fucking lots of cool people and make lots of contacts and Pic up some killer cds/Vinyl etc that you definatly wouldnt find here and listen to metal for 3 days fuckin solid,
We get extreme acts here regularily these days but it nothing like this and our underground scene is really small so it helps to be able to promote it abroad,
I couldnt give a fuck if there was only one band I liked to see id still go for the atmosphere etc and the piss up,
Luckily the changes to the line mean none of the bands I want to see are clashing for the first time this year which makes it even better but if they were ,So fuckin be it,
You cant please everyone.

scareall

W:O:A Metalhead
2 März 2002
scotland
Website besuchen
@ Necrohammer

I know what you mean ,myself and Lee are from Glasgow and hardly any good bands play here, wacken is a good festival , there are only a few bands playing that i want to see,
Mork Gryning,Immortal, Sabbat, Suidakra,(both clashing) Borknagar,Hollenthon(which clash with Immortal) and a few other bands that we will miss because we are taking out two year old son(he needs his bed early) but we are looking forward to buying lots of cool stuff at the metal market(stuff that you cant buy here)
Lets just hope they wont do what they did last year ,changed some bands at the last minute and did not tell anyone(so Lee and his friends missed some bands that they wanted to see)

but hey, im sure it will be a very enjoyable festival anyway,after all its not just the bands and the metal market thats important ,its the whole atmosphere that makes the festival .