Stop Complaining !!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Metal Pede

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Nov. 2001
Denmark
I'm pretty fed up with the people complaining about the Running-order :-(

'This band play too late', 'this band play to early'...'why does these two bands play at the same time' bla bla bla.

Hey, there's about 25.000 people coming to the fesival and you're just ONE of them !!! Think about that for a minute or two.

The Wacken team can't possible please every 25.000 fans, no matter how much they want to.

Also, when making the running-order, the W:O:A team also have to have in mind when the about 60+ bands can attend thefestival i.e. flights, other gigs etc.

It's a VERY big task to get all the puzzles together, so just be happy that SOME of the bands you like will play at the festival and stop complaining :-(

See you in Wacken; Rain or shine !!!

scareall

2 März 2002
scotland
Website besuchen
@Metal pe(nis).de

FUCK OFF i dont want to hear your complaining about other ppls views on the running order,is everybody suppossed to kiss holgers ass,and before you tell ppl to "Prioritise" some ppl are coming with there children(myself and Lee)after all Wacken is advertised as a children friendly/family event,Holger should have kept the running order as it was there was not many complaints when it first went up(!?) And if i want to complain i will ,so stop harking on,if you dont like whats being said dont read the threads.

Metal Pede

29 Nov. 2001
Denmark
@ scareall

Thanx for the nice reply...

The 'Metal Penis' thing was a great idea too :) !!! Really mature...

Nobody is kissin' Holgers ass here. It's just unbeliveable how many people in this forum who dosen't appreciate the hard work the W:O:A team delivers EVERY fuckin' single year.

Why don't you (and Lee) just accept the fact that the changes to the running-order has NOT been made to piss you two or other people off !!!

Don't you think the running order has been changed because they HAD to change it...

We all have bands that play at a so-called bad time or two favourites playing at the same time, so why don't you just stop beeing so selfish and just accept the fact that no matter how hard you try, you CAN'T please 25.000 fans at the same fuckin' time !!!

Over and out !!!

scareall

2 März 2002
scotland
Website besuchen
Ok they do a lot of work to organise this festival, but I bet that they are making a fucking fortune from this festival. we all work hard, and if we messed up in any way at work we would be critised, so dont give me that crap that we have no right to an opinion.

Ok, I guess everyone who is unhappy with Wacken in any way is selfish. We never said Wacken has done a bad job in general, but are not happy with some changes that made. With only 7 black metal bands playing 4 clash that is over 50% ratio of band clashes. The black metal representation was poor enough before these clashes took place.

Before you give it but your only one person, this is the general consensus of the Scottish crowd going. Lee was the first person to go from Glasgow, and he has built up a following of over 30 people to go. He gets the stick after telling people how good it is and then they see who is playing.

I also dont see you travelling in a 30 hour bus journey just to attend this festival, paying a great sum of money just to be there. You pay your taxes, you are allowed to let the government know what you want it spent on, so why cant you let people who buy their Wacken tickets have an opinion THEIR opinon. This is a discusion forum, there was no bad feeling until you posted an aggresive reply to Lee, then posted it as a seperate post, which could be seen as a personal attack.

I dont want to cause tension, but it seemed someone wanted to cause trouble from the start, before I answered this post.

Scareall

Metal Pede

29 Nov. 2001
Denmark
@ scareall

This was never meant as a personal attack on Lee, and I sure do RESPECT all people's opinions.

It's just the same thing every year...over and over again. First people complain about the running order being put up too late. When the running order is finally up, people start complaining about the way it's put together. AND if the Wacken team has to make some neccesary adjustments...people starts to complain about that.

And I think it's sad to read all these negative opinions in a forum whare people most of the time are having good fun and good discussions about evrything.

We all love the same music and we are all looking forward to celebrate together this one time at a year.

And I can assure you that I'm a very friendly and positive person and that the W:O:A IS the highlight of my life evry year.

I don't wanna fight with you. I just hope that all of you 30+ Scotsmen will have a wonderful time at Wacken this year and the year to come :)

Cheers!

VimFuego

22 Jan. 2002
Toronto, Canada
vimfuego.freeservers.com
nothing wrong with complaining, that's how we progress. i.e. "please avoid booking Black metal bands at the same time....it's not good for the bands or the fans"......simple request right?. if we just sat back, mouths shut, we'd still live in caves and pace around slouched over, grunting alot.......uh, well....at least i'm out of the cave.