Stage Capacity

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

My Selene

W:O:A Metalhead
5 Feb. 2005
What's the capacity for the audience at Black and True Metal stages? And are there any pics here? I can't be bothered to look anymore.

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Capacity? Well......if all visitors want to see one band, they will all have a piece of earth to stand on.......so......let's say the capacity is 30.000......if you want to stand IN FRONT OF the stage and not left or right of it.........otherwise it might be 50.000 or something like that.

Don't really think there is something such as a real "capacity", though. It's just VERY VERY large.

My Selene

W:O:A Metalhead
5 Feb. 2005
That is True Metal stage i suppose, since Messiah's Kiss is power/heavy. Is black stage as big as this?

Kate McGee

13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
Exactly the same size as True Stage. Party Stage is a bit smaller, and the WET stage in the tent is a bit smaller than Party Stage. But even the tent has a capacity of...hmm...maybe two thousand people? who knows...

Note that the picture is from 2002. I'm not even sure if they still have the same stages or if they've got different ones which might be even a bit larger. But I guess this is the largest size of festival stages that you can possibly get... ;)

Kate McGee

13 Aug. 2002
Kronach