St Anger, a mill stone round Metallica's neck?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Ancalagon

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
California
moat.drachenherz.com
Anyone who praises this album must be smoking crack. Spare me, this is the biggest and shittiest peice of lama shit I have heard. It just down right sucks. Feel ashamed to be a metalhead and say this album is good, because it's not. It may sound good to some 12 year old girl who worships Korn.

The riffs down right suck. The snare sounds like a tin can. The vocals reak of more crap.

As far as "Nu-Metal" I get offended by this term. The word "Metal" shouldn't be associated with this "music" because it has nothing Metal to it! Just because the guitars have distortion doesn't make it Metal. If that was the case then Nirvana, Pearl Jam, etc.. would be "Nu-Metal" too. So please stop calling it Nu-Metal. It is called Mallcore. Refrain from using the word "Metal" when speaking of those type of poser crap bands. Thank you.

...and no, I don't have built up anger. hahaha

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by Ancalagon
Anyone who praises this album must be smoking crack. Spare me, this is the biggest and shittiest peice of lama shit I have heard. It just down right sucks. Feel ashamed to be a metalhead and say this album is good, because it's not. It may sound good to some 12 year old girl who worships Korn.

The riffs down right suck. The snare sounds like a tin can. The vocals reak of more crap.

As far as "Nu-Metal" I get offended by this term. The word "Metal" shouldn't be associated with this "music" because it has nothing Metal to it! Just because the guitars have distortion doesn't make it Metal. If that was the case then Nirvana, Pearl Jam, etc.. would be "Nu-Metal" too. So please stop calling it Nu-Metal. It is called Mallcore. Refrain from using the word "Metal" when speaking of those type of poser crap bands. Thank you.

*gives his american comrade and bro a big round of applause*

:D:D:D:D

Zarborg

Originally posted by Ancalagon

This is so true...

SheisTheDark

15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
Hmmmm. should I write this post???

Yes I should...

I never liked Metalica and so I wonder if I can write this post...but after hearing their new stuff....as a listener of music...I would say...from what they use to do..and the talent they had in playing their instruments..its a fucking shame..and its utterly sad...the crap they have put out for their dedicated fans....

eh..so I guess its a beginning of a new Era :/

SheisTheDark

15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
You are probably right....eh. I saw them on a German Television show yesterday...they were so eh...shallow and had nothing pertinent to share with their audience...and that Lars guy..Jasus..he was like I speak german...Ich bin von america! Obnoxious mother fucker!