Spring

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Rockmaid

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Feb. 2003
Gamle Noreg
www.thecumshots.org
I'm glad it's not too hot here..
Last summer was awful,it's like we were in Spain or something,with sun and a terrible heat.

I like it when it's not-too-hot and not-too-sunny :) But of course,I can just open the window and close my curtains :D

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
The weather here swings pretty violently one way to the other...it's been pretty nice the past week, but next week, it could be bitter cold all over again. Heck, it was only a month ago that we were under 2-3 feet of snow. Lately, it's been real nice out though...60-70 F (15-21 C) days, only a little rain. Hopefully this summer won't be too bad...last summer was brutal!

Metalsulm

12 Mai 2002
Südwesten
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Rockmaid
I'm glad it's not too hot here..
Last summer was awful,it's like we were in Spain or something,with sun and a terrible heat.

I like it when it's not-too-hot and not-too-sunny :) But of course,I can just open the window and close my curtains :D

I´ve met heaps of scandinavians in spain....but most of them in winter:D:D

Sometimes i like heat:rolleyes:

Metalsulm

12 Mai 2002
Südwesten
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Warthog
The weather here swings pretty violently one way to the other...it's been pretty nice the past week, but next week, it could be bitter cold all over again. Heck, it was only a month ago that we were under 2-3 feet of snow. Lately, it's been real nice out though...60-70 F (15-21 C) days, only a little rain. Hopefully this summer won't be too bad...last summer was brutal!

You´re close to the Atlantic Ocean..... That might be one reason