Speaking in my own behalf about the Metal Cup

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
Recently I‘ve noticed that some think that I am the only one organizing the Metal Cup. It is true that I am the most active in the forum of us, because for some reasons: I have flat rate and Ingo directly passes me the news on.

But we should not forget the six the other ones, who declared themselves willing to help me voluntarily and worry about some important things.
And also during the Cup they all will help us that the whole Cup runs off without problems. Now an applause too for Metalprincess, Metalbasstard, Fenriz666, Novemberdirge, Guardianworld and Raidri.

I wanted to say that because it is simply unfair that the thank you-thank you-emails only are sent to me . I pass this thanks on hereby.

Greetings,

Thordis.

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
Yes I will, team IDIOTS:D
I think Fallen Knight will send a confirmation of our team soon.

And three cheers for Metalprincess, Metalbasstard, Fenriz666, Novemberdirge, Guardianworld and Raidri :D(and Thordis V. of course:p)

Gimli

6 Juli 2002
Khazad-Dum (Italy)
Website besuchen
Hmmm... I'm new here, and about the Metal Cup...

Hmmm... Hail to all, friends... About this Metal Cup... Is there anything official? May i organize a team (the BG bullettin Board one, btw)

Tell me something, please...

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
I speak 2 foregein languages fluently and I can understand two further ones (and one of them I have some basic knowledge)

Next year I'll start with a third language at University, later with a fourth (French and Russian)

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I've seen Thordis posting in German, English, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish, Basque, Icelandic and some words in French. Do you have something against Suahili? :D