Spare ticket available for someone from UK!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

ZERGERER

16 Juni 2012
Hi Wacken goers and would-be goers. I have a spare ticket as my mate who was planning to travel with me had to pull out. So I now don't have a travelling companion and don't really like the idea of that too much!!
I am actually an Aussie but staying in the UK for a couple of months before Wacken and maybe for a while afterward.
I am willing to let the ticket go for free - but I would like a wingman/woman who I can befriend beforehand and we can share the experience (well, within reason!!) together - ie camping, seeing some of the same bands, hanging out drinking etc and all the usual festival stuff. I won't be giving the ticket to someone who I think will just use me for the experience.
I am a friendly and easy-going guy with a good sense of humour and love having a great time at these types of things. I am 39 and a metal vet having played bass and guitar in many bands. As an Aussie, of course I love a few beers as well and a chance to poke fun at Brits and Germans and other Aussies alike!!
So let me know via this forum if you are keen or know someone who is and we can take things from there. Ideally I will meet you a few times first.
Good luck.:ugly:

cetta

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Jan. 2011
666 Helvete Rd.
Hi Wacken goers and would-be goers. I have a spare ticket as my mate who was planning to travel with me had to pull out. So I now don't have a travelling companion and don't really like the idea of that too much!!
I am actually an Aussie but staying in the UK for a couple of months before Wacken and maybe for a while afterward.
I am willing to let the ticket go for free - but I would like a wingman/woman who I can befriend beforehand and we can share the experience (well, within reason!!) together - ie camping, seeing some of the same bands, hanging out drinking etc and all the usual festival stuff. I won't be giving the ticket to someone who I think will just use me for the experience.
I am a friendly and easy-going guy with a good sense of humour and love having a great time at these types of things. I am 39 and a metal vet having played bass and guitar in many bands. As an Aussie, of course I love a few beers as well and a chance to poke fun at Brits and Germans and other Aussies alike!!
So let me know via this forum if you are keen or know someone who is and we can take things from there. Ideally I will meet you a few times first.
Good luck.:ugly:

I sent you a private message :ugly: