Song on Campsite S

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

zombiecag

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Jan. 2007
Peterborough, England
Just a random question here..
If you were staying at campsite S and have a good knowledge for German music, do you by any chance know what song the guys near the back in a caravan were playing virtually everyday?
I didn't pick up any of the lyrics (which is useful, eh?) but I do remember it was annoyingly catchy and had a bit that went like "lalala, da da dadadada" and maybe some clapping in there too?
I just remember it getting played like every morning about 5am and was a fun song to wake up to..

Anyway if anyone can help me out it'd be muchly appreciated.

zombiecag

3 Jan. 2007
Peterborough, England
By the way, I accidentally originally asked the same question under the illusion I was in Campsite U.
My bad.

So, Campsite S, annoyingly catchy song at 5am.. Anyone?

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
You should have asked the guys at Wacken, who played that song... ^^
Sry, can't help you with this.

zombiecag

3 Jan. 2007
Peterborough, England
I would have, but I only spoke to them on the Thursday before leaving to watch Blitzkrieg, Rose Tattoo, Sodom and Saxon..
I was quite drunk when I spoke to them too, so the thought of asking what the song was never quite came to mind..
Anyway, if anyone else can help then that'd be greatly appreciated..
I've been told it could have been Da Da Da by Trio, but it's not.