Some quesions about Wacken Open Air 07

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von ragnorok, 23. Januar 2007.

1. ragnorok

ragnorok Newbie

Does anybody know when the gates are open and closed this year? I do not speak german and am having a hard time reading the back of my ticket:confused: . lol any helpful input would be appreciated.
    Thanks

2. Colamann3798

Colamann3798 W:O:A Metalmaster

Ironically the first one to answer this thread is someone from the German forum :p

Do you want to know when the campsite is opened, or when the stage area will be open?

3. ragnorok

ragnorok Newbie

Both that would be AWESOME lol.. as much info as possible..well that u can give me :p

4. Colamann3798

The campground officially opens on wednesday, 8 am I think. You can arrive earlier, but officially you have to pay extra for that. People here claim you don't really have to pay, though.
    The stage are is open from thursday to saturday. Usually they open before I wake up ;) and close at 3 am.

5. Quark

Quark W:O:A Forumsstammgast

You can also ask one of the US-members (or Canadian members) here how they orgainse everything including travel, etc. It's always easier to have first hand information about that.

6. gnoff

gnoff W:O:A Metalmaster

I think the festival grounds tend to open around 10 am on Friday and Saturday.

Thursday I think it's about 4 pm.

When the bands stop playing at about 3 am everyone leaves the festival area fast as hell, in an orderly German manner :D
    Really, they do.

7. Colamann3798

Well, that's, sort of, because they walk you out with those red-and-white striped construction site lines ;)

8. ragnorok

ragnorok Newbie

red you guys have been very helpful. So if you are camping there.. is the campsite closed at certain times?

Is this gonna be the biggest party ever or what? lol do campsites usually party all night ?

9. ragnorok

ragnorok Newbie

10. Quark

Quark W:O:A Forumsstammgast

In order of questions.
    No
    Yes.

11. ragnorok

ragnorok Newbie

this is going to be the best time of my life. YES:mad:

12. Lady_Wolf

Lady_Wolf W:O:A Metalmaster

13. ragnorok

ragnorok Newbie

nothing like 3 months in Europe with good friends and a epic fest like this to finish'r off.:D

14. gnoff

gnoff W:O:A Metalmaster

After the camp site has lopened it stays open until after the festival is over.

Parts of the camp site doesn't open until Wednesday morning I think it is, if you arrive earlier you'll need to camp on the parts of the camping grounds placed further away, and possibly pay extra fees for the xtra camping days.

But, during the festival the camping grounds all stay open, you don't need to be at your tent at a certain hour ;)

The party usualy dies down around 3-4 am and at 5-6 am normally there are not a lot of people still drinking.

The party starts when the first people wakes up and gets out of the tents, usually at 8-10 am or so.

15. Kate McGee

Kate McGee W:O:A Metalgod

...8-10 am because it gets very very hot inside the tents as soon as the sun is shining on them. Which is important to know if the weather is good and warm and you still want to get some sleep.

Diese Seite empfehlen