Some German bands I'd like to see

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

mugabe

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
@super-c

I doubt that anyone but me in Sweden has heard of Guus Meuwis. I got the (apparently) hit single "Per spoor (Kedeng Kedeng)" from a friend whose brother lives in Holland. Not really my cup of tea, though.

/mug

£ugnåsådh

25 Nov. 2001
Mainz
Website besuchen
@sodomy

i don´t think holger said, rammstein is to expensive (which they probably are now), he said they don´t fit to wacken. i personally have to agree with that. but that´s only my opinion. ;)

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Ah, hails to you too, Walter! I'd love to see Helloween too, but I think I have a much better chance of seeing them than of seeing Running Wild! The story goes that RW actually *IS* too expensive for Wacken (apparently Rolf wanted more money than Hammerfall the last time or something like that). And their "tours" as of late last for maybe what, two weeks inside of Deutschland? Then what I don't get is why RW still plays Gods of Metal in Milan...do the G.O.M. people really have that much more money than the Wacken organizers? Or does Rolf just have some personal vendetta against Wacken?

And I know Running Wild will NEVER tour the Americas again...supposedly Rolf hates to fly, lol.

A few more German bands I need to see before I die:

Primal Fear
Sodom (Onkel Tom doesn't count!)
Gamma Ray
Rage
Grave Digger

I'm sure I'll think of more...

{WÐH*jRi$n0}

23 Apr. 2002
bremen
hmm, Helge Schneider would be fuckin great :D omg what a great idea ^^

further i want to see these bands (/again) (ok mostly not german *lol*):

Severe Torture
Sinister
behemoth (!!! the gig last year was godlike :D )
Profanity
Embedded
Gorerotted (bloood :D )

Zuletzt bearbeitet: