Some German bands I'd like to see

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
OKAY! I prefer Lokalmatadore I guess, but they are all not Metal.
Was just a suggestion instead of Onkel Tom! Better substitute would be Desperados anyway :D

Lordwalter

23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
Did anyone of you hear URINSTEIN?

They are really good!!! he he he he!!
I personally think that Songs like: "Der Bauer" or "Ich hab´ ein Penis" have the potential to transform into really clasics like "Balls to the Wall" for example!!!! he he he he!!!

See you!

Suwarin

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Re: what about............

Originally posted by KillerRiffs
what about the all-girl black metal band, Astarte, from Ludwigsburg!!!!!
How about them??
Anyone here ever heard them??
Well Ludwigsburg has an all-girl death metal Band called Sacralis!
They are really good! Und the Singer is amazing!

Edit:
Die Kassierer, Lokalmatodore and Eisenpimmel would be some alternative for Onkel Tom ...*vfeg*
And Helge Schneider is also an alternative ..just can't say to WHAT??...*ggg*

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Mach666

15 Apr. 2002
Kiel
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Lordwalter
Did anyone of you hear URINSTEIN?

They are really good!!! he he he he!!
I personally think that Songs like: "Der Bauer" or "Ich hab´ ein Penis" have the potential to transform into really clasics like "Balls to the Wall" for example!!!! he he he he!!!

See you!

You really amaze me!!!
You come from Argentinia and know Urinstein??? I don't actually know them but one of my friends I met at Wacken came there with a bunch of People from Oldenburg (Urinstein's origin?), most of of them wearing Urinstein shirts, that's where I heard the name first. And now a guy from Argentinia comes by and drops their name on the forum. I badly seem have missed something :D:D:D

Lordwalter

23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
Dear Mach666,

I not only know URINSTEIN, I saw them live in a concert with approx. 60 people!! What are you going to say now??? he he he he he he!!!

Yes I know them because, as Sodomy already said, I´m studying here in Germany for 3 years now. I´m living in Bielefeld, a city nearby Melle (Osnabrück) and I think one of the musicians live in Osnabrück, or so.

You really should listen to them!! They are fantastic!! They should play in Wacken this year. Maybe next year URINSTEIN will rule Wacken!!

See you brothers!!

Supercharger

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Juli 2002
Deventer, the Netherlands
Website besuchen
@ mugabe

Well.. perhaps you could organize "Schlagerfest 2003" with names like your beloved Heino, the Zielertaler Schutzenjager, Willdecker herzbuben and much more of such dreck. Got some Dutch names for your fest too and they're pretty big in Germany. What about Jan smit, Andre Rieux and Frans Bauer? The fest should be an instant hit. When they do come please shoot them for the sake of 15 milions Dutch people. A big thank you in advance :D

Lordwalter

23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
Hello!!

One thing is for sure!! If you organize a festival like the Shlagerfest 2003 be sure I want to be there!! I want to have Ticket Nr. 1!!!!!!!!!! hehehehehehe!!!

Just tell me where to go. OK??? Please don´t forget this!!
heheheheh!!

And listen to URINSTEIN!! They are really good!!

See you!!