Solo trips....

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

VimFuego

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Jan. 2002
Toronto, Canada
vimfuego.freeservers.com
alright one more Canadian this year! don't forget your flag...haha...we were very under represented last year. y'know except for the odd Anvil shirt with a canadian flag on it...haha

You'll need a flashlight....because it isn't possible to avoid dark places considering that the last band starts at 2am...and your tent is about a 20minute walk away in the middle of a sea of 10000 others!

VimFuego

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Jan. 2002
Toronto, Canada
vimfuego.freeservers.com
no, of course it's not too late.
i don't know about hotels in the area, doubt it'd be a problem though. camping at the site is the only way too go.....the show starts at 10am each day and Hamburg is about 45 min away.....it's much better to wake up right in Metal Town.

Fallen_Knight

W:O:A Metalmaster
22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Well, Me and my girlfriend come for the first time from Sweden.
So... well ok we are two people, but just get to know nice metalheads.
At festivals most people are nice because they wantto get to know new people, it is always fun to get to know new people, especially from other countriews.

I am planning how my flag will look like, I will tell you later =)

I speak to people on the IRC or here at the forum, I hope it is nice to meet them IRL.

Have fun and Metal heart is hard to tear apart.....

/Fallen_Knight