Soilwork,Dark Tranquillity,Hypocrisy,Mnemic Us-Canada Tour

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Winterslaap

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Nov. 2004
nederland
Dim_borgir schrieb:
woaaa first time Dark tranquillity and Mnemic come to canada fucking amazing!!!
oeee i just checked if they will come to Holland...because my heart stopped when i read this...
And Dark tranquillity will be here together with Kreator..and 2 not confirmed bands..on february 18th... :( I want Soilwork and Hypocrisy also!!!!!!!!! :(
you blessed one!!

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
Winterslaap schrieb:
oeee i just checked if they will come to Holland...because my heart stopped when i read this...
And Dark tranquillity will be here together with Kreator..and 2 not confirmed bands..on february 18th... :( I want Soilwork and Hypocrisy also!!!!!!!!! :(
you blessed one!!

the not confirmed bands are Ektomorph and Hatesphere.
What's wrong with the 18th?

Winterslaap

22 Nov. 2004
nederland
Iscariot schrieb:
the not confirmed bands are Ektomorph and Hatesphere.
What's wrong with the 18th?
the :( was for the 2 bands that i did not know about ;)
and now i do know :( soilwork is not one of them :(
But i will go there to see Dark Tranquillity...Allways nice!!! old singer of In Flames :D

Winterslaap

22 Nov. 2004
nederland
The Raven schrieb:
you mean the old singer left to join In Flames, right?

anyway, who cares, Dark Tranquillity are GODS!
Ja They are!!! ...and they switched...on the first In Flames album..Lunar Strain..the singer of DT was the singer of In Flames :D weird eej

The Raven

21 Jan. 2004
Bangalore, India
www.kryptos.net
Winterslaap schrieb:
Ja They are!!! ...and they switched...on the first In Flames album..Lunar Strain..the singer of DT was the singer of In Flames :D weird eej

Anders Friden quit Dark Tranquillity, the rhythm guitarist DT, Michael Stanne, took up vocal duties, and Lunar Strain is a kick butt album jajjajajajaj \m/

SWEDISH METAL FOREVER! WOAAAAAAARGH!

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
I know a funny story.
Supercharger, who is also on this forum had an interview with Michael Stanne of DT. During that interview Supercharger said something like: At least it is not that terrible/gay as Hammerfall...
And Michael Stanne said: I was in Hammerfall....

:D

@ Dim_borgir

ok, you have a nice package now but remember. the Netherlands is a small country and almost every european tour goes to the Netherlands so...we've got a lot of concerts and most of them are not further than 100 km away.:p

We're spoilt...I know...and that's a pity in one way... but I don't mind:p