Sodomy&Lust`s Christmasthread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

berserkur

W:O:A Metalhead
oh my God...Feliz navidad! fröhliche Weihnachten
Gleðileg Jól! God Jul! joyeux noel!

personally I regard christmas as a conspiracy of the market forces and the capitalists to remain in power...

I mean what the fuck is the message about: love your family once a year but not on a daily bases!?

christmas was not a christian invention, it was first celebrated by pagans to rejoice the rising sun.

we have 13 bum-like santas in Iceland who are dirty robbers
some impressions:

http://www.natmus.is/Skemmtilegt/jolasveinar/jolasvein.htm
http://www.islandia.is/~juljul/jol/jolasveinarnir.htm

I believe there´s jultomten in Sweden and julenissen in Denmark

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
LOL... a new and extremely useless thread :D
May you all have an unholy christmas and a few relaxed days off !

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Jultomten, that's right.

I like Satan Claws better though :)

Don't celebrate Christmas no, I even make a point of telling people that think it's so fucking nice that they are all fooled...

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
There are quite a few over here that I know that are not into the christain shit, but still they get like small kids when christmas is closing in.

Then they go nuts becasu they haven't had time to buy all these gifts and put up a tree and fix food...
And so on.

I say to hel with it, I'm gonna get drunk with some friends and try to forget that most everyone else is just fucking nuts that day...

Sortof when I told the poeple I stayed with in Ohio that I dinät believe in god or christain values, their first response was "so you don't want any christmas gifts then?"

Fucking sick...

argon factor

13 Juni 2002
Berlin
Website besuchen
I personally elect to think that X-Mas sucks like a vacuum cleaner, but nevertheless I wish you a merry Chrismas my Spanish friend :D Finally a second thread for me to spam in.

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
*Putsthevampireontopofsodomyschristmastree*

Yup, that's fine.

Now Rent-a-Klaus can come in christmas tank and put fire to all the good childrens homes...

HAPPY CHRISTMAS, SODOMY!