Sodom

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
mugabe schrieb:
Ok, someone please tell me what the deal is with Sodom not playing for the last five years (including this). There's something fishy about this.

Seriously. They finally did their first tour of the US back in January. If they deign to grace us with their presence, they have no excuse to avoid Wacken.

mugabe

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Again, it makes no sense, since they repeatedly play Sweden Rock and Gates of Metal, and Onkel Tom inevitably (save for this year, apparently) is omnipresent on all the W:O:A stages all days of the festival. I think it was monochrom who stated that at some point in the festival's history, it was impossible to go anywhere without bumping into Mr. Angelripper, Esq.

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
mugabe schrieb:
Again, it makes no sense, since they repeatedly play Sweden Rock and Gates of Metal, and Onkel Tom inevitably (save for this year, apparently) is omnipresent on all the W:O:A stages all days of the festival. I think it was monochrom who stated that at some point in the festival's history, it was impossible to go anywhere without bumping into Mr. Angelripper, Esq.

Mr Angelripper normally parks himself in the drinking tent in the press lounge and does not leave until the end of the festival/except for haunting the stages and -I assume- going to the toilet.

He can also ingest ridiculous amounts of beer and whiskey- at the same time.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
MetalCommando disguised as Carpathian_Wolf schrieb:
Mr Angelripper normally parks himself in the drinking tent in the press lounge and does not leave until the end of the festival/except for haunting the stages and -I assume- going to the toilet.

He can also ingest ridiculous amounts of beer and whiskey- at the same time.
Is there no "Kampftrinken" this year? It was normally in the metal market.