soccerfield

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Conando

3 Apr. 2002
Finland
Website besuchen
There seems to be one according to the festival plan. Is it an actual soccerfield during festival time or only when there is no festival? I guess what i want to know is that is it possible to play soccer at WOA?

kanninne

25 Jan. 2002
Malaysia
Website besuchen
i saw that soccerfield too....on that festival plan...i wonder if the guys really play soccer there or getting drunk on that field...ehhe

hmm..why not make a friendly match "Europe Vs The Rest of the world" ehh...aeheah...it will be fun

Conando

3 Apr. 2002
Finland
Website besuchen
It's possible to play soccer and be drunk at the same time :) However i'd enjoy a few matches, drunk or sober, if there are enough likeminded people. And of course, we'd need the actual ball too.

IGMetal

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Apr. 2002
Jena
Website besuchen
The W:O:A organizers and some band members use to play the traditional "Promi Soccer" every year. That's why there's a soccerfield on last year's festival plan. Maybe you can use it...

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
Originally posted by IGMetal
The W:O:A organizers and some band members use to play the traditional "Promi Soccer" every year. That's why there's a soccerfield on last year's festival plan. Maybe you can use it...
that's right
But when the match is over they take everything away. It's not a place where you can play soccer the whole time during the festival.
Maybe you can make a soccerfield by yourself. (use some tents as goals?) :)

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
if we can use it, why don't we play a match? Two teams from the forum members here. If it would work, I would almost die. fter 18 months of stop I'm allowed to play soccer again and I can't wait for the first match this spring...