SNUFF

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lady_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
More fun after he passes out.A friend of mine passed out drunk at a party & we painted 1/2 of him orange.

ooooow like that

we did that with a guy on a birthday
we drew fishlike scales on his face and arms
and he did not notice it when he woke up so he went home looking like that
fall asleep again at home and found out when he looked in the mirror in the afternoon :D

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
ooooow like that

we did that with a guy on a birthday
we drew fishlike scales on his face and arms
and he did not notice it when he woke up so he went home looking like that
fall asleep again at home and found out when he looked in the mirror in the afternoon :D

we did that to somebody to... like painted his whole face and made a hitler mustache.. it was at a camp at terschelling.. so when he woke up he just walked around for 2 hours like that until he went into the toilet building and saw himself in the mirror.. he flipped... :D :p

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
we did that to somebody to... like painted his whole face and made a hitler mustache.. it was at a camp at terschelling.. so when he woke up he just walked around for 2 hours like that until he went into the toilet building and saw himself in the mirror.. he flipped... :D :p

I bet he did.

Mental note,don't pass out drunk around you guys.:D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
True.

We compared 2 years ago during a meeting at the beergarden.
Just the bald head and the bra were failing. (and the belly that comes with it)

So... this year, AP will bring a pink bra and put it on! That way, he looks a lot more like Shizzo! :D

Don't forget about the red panties!

I have a pic of me somewhere with only that pink bra on my upper body, also covered in writing.

Oh sweet memories :D

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Oh boy! Shizzo! Dittohead! I'm so excited I could cum in my pants... but i'm not wearing any pants right now so I'll just cum all over the carpet.

Now someone twist my nipples